When it comes to choosing the best ergonomic keyboards, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. We took a deep dive into the topic, so without further ado, let’s get started.
10 best ergonomic keyboards
- Wireless range:10 m (33-ft) wireless range
- Improved Typing Posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe and reduce muscle strain on your wrists and forearms thanks to the sloping keyboard design
- Pillowed Wrist Rest: Curved wrist rest with memory foam layer offers typing comfort with 54 per cent more wrist support; 25 per cent less wrist bending compared to standard keyboard without palm rest
- Perfect Stroke Keys: Scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips so you can type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, precision and fluidity
- Adjustable Palm Lift: Whether seated or standing, keep your wrists in total comfort and a natural typing posture with ergonomically-designed tilt legs of 0, -4 and -7 degrees
- Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
- Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
- Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Split Design Ergonomic: Split design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
- Wrist Rest: Soft cushioned wrist rest helps you to rest your wrist and forearm while typing and makes work easier and more comfortable.
- Easy Setup: Simply insert the nano USB receiver into your computer and use the keyboard instantly.
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months with single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Package contents: Arteck Split Ergonomic Keyboard, nano USB receiver, USB-C charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- ERGONOMIC SPLIT-KEY DESIGN: Integrated palm rest supports your wrists, releases median nerve pressure and reduces forearm tension; Natural arm and hand position while typing minimize chances of RSI, and carpal tunnel syndrome
- WIRELESS 2. 4 GHZ AND BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: Switch between two connection options at the bottom of the keyboard; nano receiver is stored safely in the compartment at the bottom of the keyboard
- DUAL OPERATING SYSTEM: Compatible with Mac and Windows including shortcuts and function keys; 4 additional switchable keys for Mac of Windows key layout and a key puller is also provided in the box
- TACTILE RESPONSIVE KEYS: with long travel distance that gives a satisfying typing feeling and decreases mistyping
- The unique wave design guides your hands into the best position and conforms naturally to your fingers. Easy comfortable whisper-quiet typing without a learning curve.
- A large cushioned palm rest helps position your hands properly on the keyboard and offers a comfortable place to rest them when not typing.
- Right-handed comfort mouse with generous contoured design soft rubber grips and an advanced scroll wheel for hyper-fast or click-to-click scrolling.
- Your computer at your fingertips. Get instant access to your music, calculator, email and more with media control keys and 18 programmable keys.
- The MK570 includes the K350 Wireless Keyboard and the M705 Wireless Mouse
- ▶[Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo] : MK960 wireless keyboard with ergonomic design, curved palm rest with soft foam layer, wavy surface, split layout design and drop-like keycap, the bottom of the keyboard has four foldable stands and three anti-slide rubber pads. All the details are designed to provide you a more comfortable typing experience, no longer have to worry about wrist injuries by typing for a long time.
- ▶[Bluetooth and 2.4G USB Connection] : This wireless keyboard and mouse combo supports bluetooth and 2.4G USB connections, two bluetooth channels and one USB connection channel that can support up to 3 devices simultaneously, and can quickly switch between the three devices by pressing a single button. It is very easy to switch between computer, tablet and cell phone.
- ▶[Rechargeable Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo] : Both keyboard and mouse are rechargeable via Typ-c cable and a single charge will last up to 2-3 months (based on daily use). Both the wireless keyboard and mouse have Intelligent power saving function that can auto-enter sleep mode after you stop use them more than 30 mins, which can extremely long battery life. There are also on/off switches on the keyboard and mouse, so you can also switching them off when you are not using them to save power.
- ▶[Low Noise & 12 Multimedia Hotkey Combinations] : This ergo wireless keyboard uses scissor switch which can provides quiet typing and fast rebound, even if you are in a quiet library, cafe or typing at night that will not affect others. This wireless keyboard also has 12 multimedia hotkeys, you can press "Fn"+ "F1~F12" to implement multimedia functions. You can also directly press F1~F12 to implement multimedia functions if you locked the Fn key function by press "Fn+Esc".
- ▶[Universal Compatibility & 12 Months Warranty] : MK960 wireless keyboard and mice combo compatible with windows 8 (and above system), Mac, Android and other operating system. Works well with desktops, chrome-book, PC, Laptop, phone and more. All our items with 12 months warranty, even after the Amazon return period, we will also provide a satisfactory solution if you contact us via after-sales email.
- (Split Ergonomic Design): Unlike a traditional mac keyboard that causes you to type in an awkward position, our wave keyboard splits the keys in 2 zones and at an angle for natural arm posture.
- (Multi-Sync Bluetooth Tech): Easily pair up to 3 bluetooth devices simultaneously and switch between them on the fly. The bluetooth keyboard mac is compatible with MacOS (Macbook/iMac) and iOS (iPhone/iPad).
- (Versatile Full Size Layout): Conquer any computer task. Our ergo keyboard features a 110 key Mac specific layout with 21 MacOSX shortcut keys to help you work more efficiently.
- (Comfort Catered to Mac Users): Not a fan of the standard macbook keyboard or imac keyboard? Here's a simple solution. Our wireless ergonomic keyboard blends comfort and functionality with "apple-like" aesthetics.
- (Convenient Rechargeable Battery): Enjoy extended use time with a built in 500mAh rechargeable battery and On/Off switch. Charging cable is also included with our wireless keyboard ergonomic.
- Exceptional Comfort: Standard keyboards force you to hold your wrists and arms at angles that can cause discomfort or pain in your hand, arm, or shoulder. With Nulea ergonomic wireless keyboard, it can help you position your body more properly, with your shoulders relaxed and can reduce the risk of fatigue and injury by its split, splayed and curved design.
- Easy Switching: By Bluetooth and 2.4G USB, the Nulea bluetooth keyboard can establish connections with up to three devices simultaneously and switch between them by pressing a button. This function allows you to utilize the keyboard to begin writing an email on your computer, switch to your smartphone to send a brief text message, switch to your laptop to change the background music, and then switch back to your PC to finish that email with one-tap.
- Adjustable 7 Color Backlight Lighting: The wireless bluetooth keyboard has a colorful backlit design. You can choose your own brightness and lighting kind with its 3 brightness levels and 7 color options, depending on your preferences. You can choose from blue, green, red, cyan, purple, yellow, and white. Choosing your favorite keyboard setting and take your desk setup to the next level.
- USB-C Quick Charging: You’re getting tired of being bothered with battery problems. With its larger internal battery (2000mAh) and longer operating time—especially when the backlight is off—this wireless rechargeable keyboard enables you to focus entirely on your work without pesky interruptions. While the battery indication is on, recharge using the USB-C charging cord. Simple and practical.
- Adjustable Tilt Legs: With 4 adjustable tilt legs, you can adjust the wireless keyboard to 3 different tilt levels. So that your hand and wrist will feel less of pain because of the comfort that you will have. The purpose of this design is to always keep your wrist in a comfortable position for different postures.
- (Comfort and Efficiency for Your Mac): Designed specifically for MacOSX, our wired keyboard for mac is a great solution for a imac keyboard and macbook keyboard by offering comfort, functionality, and "apple like" aesthetics.
- (Less Strain and More Support): A padded wrist cushion and kickstand is integrated in our wired ergonomic keyboard to prevent discomfort and fatigue when typing for long periods of time.
- (Split Ergonomic Design for Natural Typing): Unlike a typical desktop keyboard that causes you to type in an awkward positon, our split keyboard splits the keys to 2 zones and at an angle for natural hand and forearm posture.
- (Work Better With an Extended Layout): Our wired mac keyboard features a layout with 110 keys, 21 MacOSX Shortcuts, numeric keypad, and LED indicators so you can complete any computer task.
- (What Your Will Receive): At Macally, we want to ensure you are covered on all bases. Therefore, with our split ergonomic keyboard wired, you will also receive lifetime support, free returns, and 2 year warranty.
- 【DIRECTC SPLIT KETBOARD】Designed to minimize strain and discomfort in your hands, wrists, and arms, this keyboard is split into two halves, allowing each hand to type at a comfortable angle and distance, so you can say goodbye to excessive reaching and twisting.
- 【STANDARD ERGONOMIC AND FULL SIZE LAYOUT】Designed with a concave curve, which conforms to the natural shape of the hands and fingers, reducing strain and fatigue. In addition, each key is slightly angled to promote a more natural typing motion and further alleviate stress on your fingers, hands, and wrists.
- 【PILLOWED WRIST REST】Featured a pillowed palm rest, providing support and comfort for the hands and wrists. Made of a soft, non-slip material, preventing slippage and enhancing stability during typing. It reduce the risk of developing musculoskeletal disorders associated with prolonged keyboard use.
- 【VERTICAL ERGONOMIC MOUSE】Unique vertical design offers optimal ergonomics, with adjustable DPI settings (800/1200/1800/2400)to suit various tasks and preferences, ensuring accuracy and speed when needed, a silent switch, and a side-scrolling wheel, catering to all your needs.
- 【RECHARGEABLE AND LONG LASTING】 Featuring a 500mAh and 400mAh rechargeable battery in both the keyboard and mouse, providing long-lasting performance for extended use. The battery holds power for up to 4-5 months of usage on a single full charge. You can focus on work and worry less about charging.
Here are the best ergonomic keyboards on the market today. Trust us, your wrists will thank you.
1. Kinesis TKO Gaming Keyboard
Kinesis Gaming continues to up its ante in the gaming keyboard market with the release of its TKO model. This keyboard boasts a number of features that are sure to appeal to even the most hardcore gamer, including full n-key rollover, anti-ghosting, and a gaming mode that disables the Windows key. The backlighting is also fully customizable, allowing you to create the perfect look for your gaming setup. And if that wasn’t enough, the TKO also comes with a detachable wrist rest for added comfort during long gaming sessions.
2. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard
The Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve their typing experience. This keyboard has a split design that helps to keep your hands in a more natural position, and it also includes a wrist rest to help reduce strain on your wrists. The keys are also spaced out slightly further apart than on a standard keyboard, which can help you avoid mistakes when typing. Overall, the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve their typing experience and reduce the risk of injuries.
3. Logitech Ergo K860
The Logitech Ergo K860 is a great investment for those who want to improve their posture and ergonomics while working at a computer. This keyboard has a split layout that helps keep your wrists and arms in a more natural position, and it also has a cushioned palm rest that ensures you remain comfortable even during long typing sessions. In addition, the K860 includes a detachable number pad, which is perfect for those who need occasional numeric input but don’t want the bulk of a full-sized keypad taking up space on their desk. Overall, the Logitech Ergo K860 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their ergonomics and reduce strain on their body while working at a computer.
4. Matias Ergo Pro
The Matias Ergo Pro is a high-end ergonomic keyboard that is designed to provide users with a more comfortable typing experience. The keyboard features a split layout that helps to reduce wrist strain, and the keycaps are contoured to provide a more natural typing position. The keyboard also includes a palm rest and an adjustable legrest to help keep your hands and wrists in a comfortable position.
If you’re looking for an ergonomic keyboard that can help you improve your typing comfort, the Matias Ergo Pro is a great option. Thanks to its split layout, contoured keycaps, and adjustable legrest, it can help reduce strain on your wrists and keep your hands in a natural position. The only downside is that it’s one of the more expensive ergonomic keyboards on the market. But if you’re willing to pay for a top-quality keyboard, the Matias Ergo Pro is a great choice.
5. Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard
Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard is a great keyboard for those who want a reliable and durable keyboard. It has a detachable palm rest which makes it comfortable to use for long periods of time. The keystroke is also very responsive, making it easy to type on. This keyboard also has a backlight so you can work in low light conditions.
Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard is perfect for those who need a reliable and durable keyboard that is also comfortable to use. The detachable palm rest means you can use it for long periods of time without having to worry about discomfort, and the responsive keystroke makes it easy to type accurately. The backlight means you can still work effectively even in low light conditions.
6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
If you’re looking for an ergonomic desktop that can help improve your posture and reduce pain, the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is a great option. This desktop includes a keyboard with a split design that helps keep your wrists in a natural position, and a mouse that has a contoured shape to fit comfortably in your hand. Plus, the adjustable height settings on both the keyboard and mouse allow you to find the perfect position for your individual needs. And if you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive strain injuries, the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop can help relieve your symptoms.
7. Perixx Periboard-512 Ergonomic Split Keyboard
Perixx Periboard-512 Ergonomic Split Keyboard is one of the best ergonomic split keyboards in the market. It has a detachable palm rest and an adjustable splitted key layout. The keyboard also comes with a backlight which makes it perfect for night time use. This keyboard is perfect for people who are looking for an ergonomic split keyboard that is both stylish and functional. The keyboard also comes with a backlight which makes it perfect for night time use.
8. Logitech K350 Wireless Wave Ergonomic Keyboard
Logitech K350 Wireless Wave Ergonomic Keyboard is a great choice for those who are looking for an ergonomic keyboard. This keyboard has a wave design that helps to reduce wrist strain and fatigue. The keys are also nicely spaced out, which makes it easier to type for long periods of time. Plus, the wireless connection means you don’t have to worry about tangled cords. Overall, this is a great keyboard for anyone who wants to improve their typing experience.
9. DELUX GM902 Wireless Ergonomic Split Keyboard
The DELUX GM902 Wireless Ergonomic Split Keyboard is a great choice for those who are looking for an ergonomic keyboard that doesn’t compromise on style or functionality. This keyboard features a split design that helps to reduce strain on your wrists and hands, while the wireless connectivity means you can use it almost anywhere. The backlit keys make it easy to see in low-light conditions, and the overall design is both stylish and modern. If you’re looking for an ergonomic keyboard that doesn’t sacrifice style or function, the DELUX GM902 is a great option.
10. ROCCAT Vulcan TKL Pro PC Gaming Keyboard
The ROCCAT Vulcan TKL Pro PC Gaming Keyboard is a top-of-the-line keyboard designed for serious gamers. It features a backlit keypad with anti-ghosting technology, allowing you to press multiple keys at the same time without any issues. The keyboard also has a detachable USB cable, making it easy to transport and store. Overall, the ROCCAT Vulcan TKL Pro PC Gaming Keyboard is a high-quality keyboard that is perfect for gamers who want the best performance possible.
What to look for in the best ergonomic keyboards
The first is the type of layout that will be most comfortable for you. There are three main types of layouts: QWERTY, Dvorak, and Colemak. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, it’s a good idea to try out all three before making a decision.
Once you’ve decided on a layout, the next thing to consider is the size of the keyboard. Ergonomic keyboards come in all different sizes, so it’s important to choose one that’s comfortable for you to use. If you have small hands, you’ll want to choose a smaller keyboard. If you have large hands, you’ll want to choose a larger keyboard.
Finally, you need to decide on the type of material that you want your keyboard to be made from. Ergonomic keyboards are usually made from either plastic or metal. Plastic keyboards are typically less expensive, but they’re not as durable as metal keyboards. Metal keyboards are more expensive, but they’re also more durable.
Where can I buy an ergonomic keyboard?
Now that you know what to look for in an ergonomic keyboard, it’s time to start shopping around. There are a few different places you can buy ergonomic keyboards. You can purchase them online, at your local office supply store, or even at some retail stores. Just make sure that you’re getting a keyboard that’s comfortable for you to use and that’s made from a material that you’re happy with.
Benefits of the best ergonomic keyboards
If you take the time to find the best ergonomic keyboard for you, it will make a big difference in your overall comfort while you’re using your computer. You’ll be able to type more accurately and with less pain, and you’ll be able to stay focused on your work for longer periods of time. So, don’t wait any longer, start shopping around for the perfect ergonomic keyboard today.
What makes a good ergonomic keyboard?
When it comes to choosing an ergonomic keyboard, there are a few key factors you’ll want to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure the keyboard is comfortable to use. This means that it should be the right size for your hands and fingers, and that the keys are spaced out in a way that doesn’t cause any discomfort.
Additionally, you’ll want to make sure the keyboard has all the features you need, such as adjustable height and angle, backlighting, and so on. Finally, you’ll want to consider the price tag – while ergonomic keyboards can be more expensive than traditional ones, they’re definitely worth the investment if you spend a lot of time typing.
Do ergonomic keyboards really help?
There is no denying that ergonomic keyboards can be beneficial for many people. After all, they are designed to help reduce strain on the wrists and hands. But do they really help everyone?
The answer is likely no. In fact, some people may even find them to be more uncomfortable than traditional keyboards. This is because ergonomic keyboards come in a variety of shapes and sizes. What works for one person might not work for another.
Additionally, it is important to keep in mind that ergonomic keyboards are not necessarily cheaper than traditional ones. In fact, they can actually be quite expensive. So if you are on a budget, you may want to stick with a traditional keyboard.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to use an ergonomic keyboard is a personal one. If you think it will help you, then by all means, give it a try. But if you find that it does not work for you, then there is no need to force yourself to use it.
What is the difference between a standard keyboard and an ergonomic keyboard?
There are a few key differences between standard keyboards and ergonomic keyboards. First, ergonomic keyboards are designed to minimize strain on your wrists and hands. They typically have a split layout that keeps your hands in a more natural position, and they may also have special features like wrist rests or built-in hand supports.
Standard keyboards, on the other hand, are not specifically designed for comfort and can actually cause strain over time. Second, ergonomic keyboards often have programmable buttons or functions that allow you to customize them for your specific needs. This can be a lifesaver if you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or other conditions that make typing difficult.
Finally, many ergonomic keyboards are wireless, which means you don’t have to worry about tangled cords or getting tripped up on them.
The bottom line on the best ergonomic keyboards
We’ve taken a detailed look at some of the best ergonomic keyboards on the market, and we’ve come to a few conclusions.
First, if you’re looking for an ergonomic keyboard, it’s important to find one that fits your specific needs. There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” ergonomic keyboard, so make sure to do your research before making a purchase.
Second, while ergonomic keyboards can be expensive, they are worth the investment if you spend a lot of time typing. The extra comfort and support they provide can help to reduce strain on your hands and wrists, which can lead to fewer injuries in the long run.
Finally, don’t forget to take breaks! Even the best ergonomic keyboard won’t do you any good if you use it for hours on end without taking a break. Get up and stretch your arms and legs every so often, and give your hands and wrists a rest.
By following these tips, you can find the best ergonomic keyboard for your needs and help to keep your hands and wrists healthy in the long run.